A former American football running back, Reggie Bush played for several teams throughout his career including the Buffalo Bills, San Francisco 49ers, and Detroit Lions. Just recently, he announced his retirement from the NFL on December 15, 2017. Interested in learning more about the athlete? Be sure to keep scrolling down.
Reggie Bush Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Reginald Alfred Bush Jr.
Occupation and Job
Former running back for the NFL
Reggie Bush rose to fame in the mid-2000’s after being drafted by the New Orleans Saints during the 2006 NFL Draft. Throughout his career, he has received a number of titles including Super Bowl Champion, First-team All-Pro, and National Champion.
Age – How Old is He?
He is currently 32 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on March 2, 1985
Place of Birth/Hometown
Reggie Bush was born in Spring Valley, San Diego. Growing up, he spent his youth in La Mesa, where he went to Helix High School.
He is African American
Reggie Bush Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 6’0 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.83 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
His current weight is 205 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
His current weight is 93kg
At this time, Reggie Bush’s body measurements are unavailable
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe
Is Reggie Bush Currently in a Relationship?
Reggie Bush married Lilit Avagyan, an Armenian dancer in 2010.
Reggie Bush’s Girlfriends
Previously, the NFL player was romantically linked to Jessie James, a country singer. Prior to that, he had also dated Kim Kardashian, whom he was introduced to by Matt Leinart at the ESPY Awards in 2007.
Reggie Bush, Sr.
As far as we know, Reggie Bush does not have any sisters.
He has a bother named Javon Griffin.
Reggie Bush has two children with his wife, Lilit Avagyan. Their first child, a daughter named Briseis was born in 2013; they later welcomed a second child, a son named Uriah in 2015, and another named Agyemang in 2017.
As a teen, he attended Helix High School in La Mesa, where he was a running back for the school’s football team.
Upon completing high school, he went to the University of Southern California under an athletic scholarship, where he played for the USC Trojans from 2003 to 2005.
Towards the end of his career, he is said to have signed a $1.5 million contract with the Buffalo Bills.
As of 2017, Reggie Bush has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
He has stated that Mexican cuisine is his favorite
Any Given Sunday
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that his favorite sport is American Football
Born on March 2, he is a Pisces
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Reggie Bush’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Reggie Bush’s Facebook Account
Reggie Bush’s Twitter Username
Reggie Bush’s Instagram Username
Reggie Bush’s Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Reggie Bush is not active on Youtube
Reggie Bush’s Snapchat Username
Reggie Bush is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- During his high school football career, he received the Silver Pigskin Trophy, a prestigious award given by the KUSI Prep Pigskin Report
- In addition to football, he was also a track star, having placed second at the CIF California State Meet 100m finals with a time of 10.72 seconds
- By the time he was eighteen, he was considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com; later that year, he was listed as the top running back in the country
- Throughout his NFL career, he amassed 5,490 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns
- A few days prior to being drafted in 2006, he signed a multi-year endorsement deal with Adidas to promote their training clothes and football
- In the fall of 2014, he was featured as a guest on the Boomer and Carton radio show, during which he shared his opinion on Adrian Peterson
- In February 2010, he was featured shirtless on the cover of Essence Magazine
- He has been involved with multiple fundraising campaigns for organizations such as the Diamond Empowerment Fund and Do Something
- In the spring of 2012, he became the spokesperson for the skincare company, Barc
- He has made several guest appearances on TV in shows such as Live with Kelly and Ryan, The After Party with Jay Glazer, Same Name, and The Jay Leno Show
- In 2006, he served as a correspondent for the TV series, Rome is Burning
- In 2008, he was featured as Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend on the popular reality series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Reggie Bush Bio – 2018 Update
Born and raised in California, Reggie Bush has been a running back ever since his high school days in La Mesa. In fact, his skills and talents on the field had earned him the title of being the number one running back in the U.S. in 2003. Following a successful football career in high school, he attended the University of Southern California on a full athletic scholarship. From there, he played for the Trojans for two years until 2005, under the guidance of coach Pete Carroll. By the end of the season, he had accumulated over 2,600 yards; he was later awarded the Heisman Trophy.
Forgoing his senior season at the college, he declared himself eligible for the NFL Draft in 2006. With his stellar field performances, he was soon drafted by the New Orleans Saints as the second overall pick. An exciting time for the athlete, he and his team went on to face against many contenders over the next four years including the Indianapolis Colts, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Denver Broncos. Some of the other teams that he’s played for since including the Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions, and Buffalo Bills.
After over a decade of playing for the NFL, Bush announced his retirement in December 2017.