Hailing from Pennsylvania, Maddie Ziegler rose to prominence in the Lifetime reality series, Dance Mom in the early 2010’s. A dancer since the age of two, she has received training in many genres including jazz, ballet, tap, lyrical, and contemporary. To learn more about the teen, be sure to keep on reading below.
Maddie Ziegler– 2018 Facts
Occupation and Job
Dancer, model, actress, reality star, social media celebrity
Maddie Ziegler originally rose to prominence on the Lifetime reality show, Dance Moms. Later in the mid-2010’s, she also starred in a handful of music videos, all of which garnered her further fame. For three consecutive years from 2015 to 2017, she has been listed on Time Magazine’s list of “Most Influential Teens.”
Age – How Old is She?
She is 15 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on September 30, 2002
Place of Birth/Hometown
Maddie Ziegler was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Growing up, she and her family lived in Murrysville, where she first involved with dance at the age of two. Later on, they also started to spend time in Los Angeles.
She is of Polish, Italian, and German descent
Maggie Ziegler Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’5 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 166 cm tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 115 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 52kg
At this time, Maddie Ziegler’s body measurements are unavailable
Her waist size has not been disclosed
Her shoe size has not been disclosed
Is Maggie Ziegler in a Relationship?
Since 2016, the Dance Moms star has been dating Jack Kelly, a social media personality with over 1 million followers online. Very much in love, the couple recently celebrated their one year anniversary this fall.
Maggie Ziegler’s Boyfriends
At this time, we do not have any information on Maggie Ziegler’s previous relationships/girlfriends at this time.
She has two sisters named Michele and Mackenzie
She has two older half-brothers, Ryan and Tyler, who are from her father’s first marriage.
Maddie Ziegler does not have any children
The last that we heard, Maddie Ziegler was being homeschooled; it’s unclear whether or not she still is as of 2017.
Still a young teen, Maddie Ziegler still has a few years ahead of her before graduating high school. At this time, it’s unclear whether or not she plans on attending college.
According to reports, she was allegedly paid $20,000 for the film, The Book of Henry, which also happened to be her big screen debut.
As of 2017, Maddie Ziegler has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million.
This should be obvious- she enjoys dancing!
Chinese cuisine is her favorite
Dolphin Tale: A Tale of True Friendship by Janszen, Emma Ryan, and Noam Dromi
Favorite TV Show
Shake it Up
Favorite Music Artists
Born on September 30, she is a Libra
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Maddie Ziegler’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Maddie Ziegler’s Facebook Account
Maddie Ziegler’s Twitter Username
Maddie Ziegler’s Instagram Username
Maddie Ziegler’s Youtube Channel
Maddie Ziegler’s Snapchat Username
Maddie Ziegler’s Snapchat username is @MaddieZiegler7
Other Interesting Facts:
- Due to the emotional and financial toll that dance took on the family, her parents divorced in 2011
- At the age of eight, she performed for the reality series, Live to Dance; ultimately, however, the program was canceled before it aired on television
- She has starred in many music videos over the years, including Sia’s Chandelier
- She has modeled for several brands including Target, Ralph Lauren, and Capezio, among others
- She stated before that “life was easier before [Dance Moms]” as she was able to have fun and hang out with her friends
- Some of her favorite clothing brands include AE, A&F, Sally Miller, Hollister, and Charlotte Rousse
- She turned down a role on Broadway as she would no longer be able to participate in Dance Moms as a professional dancer
- She dances every day for many hours- typically until eight or nine at night
- Shortly after her birth, her parents had named her Taylor; they later changed her name to Maddie when she was a couple of days old
- She never lets her mom do her makeup; she learned everything that she knows from various Youtube videos
- Despite not being a morning person, she is typically up by around 8 am every day
Maddie Ziegler Bio – 2018 Update
Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Maddie Ziegler started dancing at the age of two. A part of the Abby Lee Dance Company, she had won numerous titles on both the regional and national level even prior to her television debut. As it happened, she eventually landed a role in Lifetime’s reality series, Dance Moms in 2011. A relatively popular show, it garnered her much fame- especially for an eight-year-old. One of the greatest highlights of her television career, she starred on the show for five years, up until 2016.
Since her rise to fame, Ziegler has been featured in a few other reality series including Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and Dancing with the Stars. Aside from that, the teen’s also been invited onto popular talk shows such as The Ellen Degeneres Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and The Live. In fact, she’s even branched out into acting in the recent years! Some of her television credits include Austin & Ally (2015), Pretty Little Liars (2015), and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (2016). This summer, she also played a supporting role in the crime thriller, The Book of Henry, starring Naomi Watts. From the looks of it, she will also be co-starring in an upcoming drama musical, Sister, which is scheduled for a 2018 release.
For those who may be interested, the teen also runs a fairly popular Youtube channel.