A competitive figure skater, Bradie Tennell recently made her Olympic debut in the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang. Prior to that, she had won the US Championships with a combined score of 219.51. Naturally, she will be continuing to compete in the Olympics later this month. Want to read more about the athlete? We’ve got more facts on her down below, so be sure to stick around.
Bradie Tennell Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Professional Figure Skater
As a competitive figure skater, the 20-year-old recently made her big Olympic debut in PyeongChang, South Korean. In fact, she has already helped Team USA to win a bronze medal in the team event.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 20 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on January 31, 1998
Place of Birth/Hometown
Bradei Tennell was born in Winfield, Illinois, where she was brought up with her two younger brothers.
She is Caucasian
Bradie Tennell Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’6 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.68 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 122 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is approximately 55 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Her shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Bradie Tennell Currently in a Relationship?
As far as we know, Bradie Tennell is currently single. If she is seeing someone, it’s kept under wraps.
Bradie Tennell’s Boyfriends
We do not have any information on Bradie Tennell’s previous relationships at this time.
As far as we know, Bradie Tennell does not have any sisters
The oldest of three siblings, she has two younger brothers named Shane and Austin, both of whom play ice hockey.
No, Bradie Tennell does not have any children.
Unfortunately, not much is known about Bradie Tennell’s education history. With that said, it’s likely that she attended high school in her native Illinois.
The last that we’d heard, she was pursuing a degree at a local community college. Due to her participation in the 2018 Winter Olympics however, she’ll have to put that off for a little longer.
For now, information on Bradie Tennell’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on Bradie Tennell’s net worth
When she isn’t skating, she enjoys cooking, swimming as well as skiing
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
In addition to figure skating, she’s a fan of skiing and swimming
Born on January 31, she is an Aquarius
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Bradie Tennell’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Bradie Tennell’s Instagram Username
Bradie Tennell’s Facebook Account
As far as we know, Bradie Tennell does not have a fan page on Facebook
Bradie Tennell’s Youtube Channel
Bradie Tennell does not have his own YouTube channel
Bradie Tennell’s Twitter Username
Bradie Tennell’s Snapchat Username
Bradie Tennell is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- After begging her mother to let her go to the rink, she began skating when she was just two years old
- After winning the bronze medal as a novice skater at the 2013 US Championships, she placed fourth as a junior in 2014
- Coached by Denise Myers and Jeremy Allen, she currently trains at Twin Rinks Ice Pavilion in Illinois
- She made her big debut at the 2018 Winter Olympics during the Team Event, where she earned a personal best score of 68.94
- She made her senior international debut during the 2016-17 season at the 2016 CS Tallinn Trophy event
- She currently skates to Taegukgi by Lee Dong-Jun for her short program- a song that was recommended to her by a friend
- At one point in 2015, a back injury led her to wear a back brace for an entire summer; ultimately, it took a while for her to return to the ice
- She is the first American ladies singles skater to medal at her Grand Prix debut in two years; the last person to have done so was Caroline Zhang in 2007
- Despite having just made her Olympic debut, she has already appeared in a few talk shows such as Weekend Today, and Today