Milena Markovna Kunis is a popular American actress and one of the richest female stars in Hollywood. Today, we are taking a look at Mila Kunis’ net worth, business endeavors, and personal life. Let’s get started with the story of her $30 million net worth.
Mila Kunis Net Worth – $30 Million
How Did Mila Kunis Make Her Money & Wealth
Kunis was born in 1983 in Ukraine and moved with her family to Los Angeles when she was 7 years old. They brought $250 with them and started from scratch. After graduating from Fairfax Highschool, Mila briefly attended UCLA. Before her breakthrough as Jackie Burkhart in That ’70s Show, she had several minor TV appearances. In 1999, she took over the voice-over acting for Meg Griffin of the sitcom Family Guy. She has been playing the role ever since.
In 2001, she slowly started transitioning to movies. She starred in Get Over it, American Psycho 2, Moving McAllister, After Sex, Boot Camp, Max Payne, among others. After that, between 2009 and 2012, she started landing major movie roles and winning awards. In the recent years, she kept expanding her career with Friends with Benefits, Black Swan, Ted and Bad Moms. Most of her recent movies are critically-acclaimed and made her hefty sums of cash each.
Through her acting work and her status, she became one of the best paid Hollywood actresses. And in 2018, she is worth around $30 million. Not too bad for a 34-year old in the prime of her career, right?
Mila Kunis Personal Life & FAQ’s:
Is Mila Kunis married?
Mila Kunis is married to another Hollywood superstar, Ashton Kutcher. The couple started dating in 2012 and got engaged two years after. Kutcher and Kunis have two children together, Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher (b. 2014) and Dimitri Portwood Kutcher (b. 2016). Prior to dating the actor, Mila was dating Macaulay Culkin for 9 years. You probably remember Culkin as Kevin McCallister from Home Alone.
Mila Kunis Salary & Annual Earnings in 2018
Her estimated annual earnings are somewhere around $6 million. For the sake of context, with her earnings, she can buy around 5500 brand new iPhone X’s. The average American has to work for roughly a week, and not spend any of that money, to afford a single model of the phone.
How much money does she make per movie?
As one of the best-known Hollywood actresses, you know that Kunis is very well paid for all of her roles. Unfortunately, the exact figures are not known. However, it is known that she was paid $100,000 per episode of That ’70s Show, in which she starred for roughly 200 episodes.
Mila Kunis House
As you can expect from a power couple such as Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, the doesn’t shy away from real estate investments. They recently bought a $10,000,000 beach house in Carpinteria, California. The amazing looking house covers around 3,100 square feet of space and is located right next to Santa Barbara. It has six bedrooms and bathrooms, making it comfortable enough for the family and any guests.
Mila Kunis Car
While Mila was pregnant with their first child, the couple was spotted looking for a new car. Nothing unusual, since like most people, they want a comfortable and safe vehicle for the family. However, while most people would choose an SUV, the couple was interested in a sedan, a 2015 Lexus. In the past, Kunis was spotted filling up her 2008 Lexus SC430, worth around $66,000.
Charity, donations, philanthropy
- Kunis donated $250,000 to Look Good…Feel Better, which is a foundation that helps women who are undergoing treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy, to manage the side effects that the treatments have on their appearance.
- Although it is often seen as a political move, we have to include her monthly Planned Parenthood donations under Mike Pence’s name. This became a very controversial topic after she told the story on Konan last year.
Achievements and Fun Facts
- She has heterochromia, which basically means that her irises are different colors. In her case, her left iris is brown, and the right one is hazel green.
- Kunis is frequently at the top of the hottest women lists, made by Men’s Health, FHM, Maxim, and similar outlets.
- In 2013, she was the number 89 in Forbes’ Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities list.
- She is frequently seen in Jim Beam advertisement campaigns.
- Her wedding ring was bought from Etsy, for around $90.
- She uses a fake Instagram account for personal needs.
- Ashton was Mila’s first kiss, during the filming of That ’70s Show.
- She is a fan of World of Warcraft and frequently plays it.