If you are addicting to checking your snapchat and work in a very boring place, you might wonder if it’s possible to check snapchat on your computer. Well, you’ve come to the right place, because this guide will teach you everything you need to know about viewing Snapchat right on your desktop, regardless if it is a Mac or a PC. It is a very simple process that anyone can do. Just follow these simple instructions and get started in less than 5 minutes!
It is a common misconception that it is impossible to view your Snapchat online. It is most definitely possible without any sort of scam or having to pay to view it. All it takes is installing a simple, and safe, program onto your computer and running Snapchat through that! And if you aren’t a fan of this program, at the bottom I have listed many other alternatives if you are not happy with it. Don’t miss out on any Snapchat stories if you do not have access to your phone, just download one of these programs and get to watching!
3 Ways to View Your Snapchat Online In 2024
1. Using a Web Browser (Snapchat+ Subscription Required)
The easiest way to access your Snapchat online is to use your web browser. Simply head on over to web.snapchat.com and you’ll be brought to a login page. Enter your username and password and you’ll be able to access all of your contacts, chats, and more. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to use filters and lenses for video calls in the browser—they’ll work exactly the same as the app. Your friends will be able to see that you’re not on your phone as there will be a little laptop icon next to your Bitmoji.
And don’t worry about other people seeing your snaps. The site comes with a Privacy Screen feature that will automatically turn on if you tab away from the page. The second it activates, all of your snaps and chats will become invisible. It’ll also prevent users from taking screenshots of the snaps on the computer.
2. Use KOPlayer
KO Player is a free Android emulator that you can use to view snaps on your computer. Not only is it easy to use, but it’s super lightweight so you won’t experience any kind of lag or performance issues.
Once you’ve downloaded the emulator, all you have to do is download the Snapchat app from the Google Play Store. From there, enter your Snapchat username and password and you’re good to go!
To download the program, visit their website here.
3. Use Blue Stacks
The first step to viewing your Snapchat online is to head on over to http://www.bluestacks.com/ and download the program, Blue Stacks.
- Run the file you just downloaded! After you run the file, it will open a new file, you will hit continue installation. You will then be asked which options you want to install, and I recommend checking both boxes. It will take a few minutes to fully download, but once it does there will only be a few things that you need to configure.
- The first thing you’ll want to do after you install it is to run it for the first time. You will be prompted when you run it for the first time to enable the app store. You will obviously want to enable it if you want to view snapchat stories online.
- You will then be asked to provide google login details. I recommend either making one up or using your regular G Mail account because it will be able to sync all of your pre existing data.
- If you are using the same G Mail account as the one you use for your phone, you can sync your google account with the Blue Stacks account to see all of your apps that you have on your phone, ready to install on the client.
- If you do not want to do this, you will then have to go to the App Store and search for snapchat. Once you do that, hit download and wait for the download to finish. Once it is done, you will then be asked to login with your Snapchat details. As soon as you login, it’s official! You can view all of your regular snapchat stories right there on your desktop or Mac.
If you find yourself not satisfied with the experience that Blue Stacks has provided, you can check out some of these other things that are essentially Blue Stacks alternatives.
The first alternative I’ll recommend is Console OS. Console OS is basically a better version of Blue Stacks if you plan on running Android Apps. This is because it is supposed to simulate an Android OS right onto your computer through the app. The installation takes less than 5 minutes and is almost the same as Blue Stacks. If you want a much smoother Snapchat experience, I definitely recommend picking up this if you also plan on running other Android apps.
The next alternative is Android x86. This is another Android alternative and is another great way to simulate your Android OS right onto your computer. This is a little bit more complicated than the previous applications because there is a lot more customization, but if you want to have a little bit more interaction with the app, then go for this one.
If you want something to simulate an IOS experience, I recommend going with iPaladin. This is the best way to simulate the IOS experience because it is very smooth and all of the iTunes apps are available on this device. Like Blue Stacks, you can sync your iTunes account with the app to get all of the apps that are iPhone right onto your computer. Note that you do not need to have any sort of Mac computer to do this, you can do this with any regular PC. This is by far the best option if you want to run snapchat on an IOS device that isn’t your phone.
If you want something a little bit less complicated, download Smart Face. This is an iPhone emulator that will allow you to actually simulate any apps that you create and test them on this emulator. On top of that, you can also download other apps and see how they work. You can get access to the code and learn to make apps with this, but it is not the best if you want to use snapchat.
As we can see, it isn’t that hard to view snapchats online if you do not have access to your computer. Just simply download any of the apps above, I personally recommend Blue Stacks because it is so simple and easy to use, and install the app onto the emulator. There are many more emulators out there, so if you do not like any of these, just search them up online and decide which one is best for you. If you have any questions about setting up any of the devices, just leave a comment and I’ll do my best to get back to you with instructions on how to run Snapchat.