A TV personality, NeNe Leakes initially gained fame on the Bravo reality series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Since then, she has appeared in several television shows, including the popular comedy-drama, Glee, which saw her playing the part of Roz Washington. Below, you can find out more about the star.
NeNe Leakes– 2017 Facts
Linnethia Monique Johnson
NeNe Leakes, NeNe
Occupation and Job
TV Personality, TV personality, actress, fashion designer, author
NeNe Leakes is best known for being one of the “housewives” on Bravo’s reality series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. One of the original cast members, she has been on the show since its inception in 2008.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 49 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on December 13, 1967
Place of Birth/Hometown
NeNe Leakes was born in Queens, New York. Growing up, she stayed with a relative in Athens, Georgia, as her mother had no means of raising her along with her four brothers and sisters.
She is African American
NeNe Leakes Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’10 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 178 cm tall
Weight in Pounds
She weighs 148 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
She weighs 67 kg
Her body measurements are 39-31-41
31 inches or 78 cm
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe
Is NeNe Leakes in a Relationship?
NeNe Leakes has been married to her husband, Gregg Leakes since 2013. In fact, the two had been married once before, though it ultimately led to a divorce in 2011. After rekindling their relationship, they said their vows to each other once again in 2013.
NeNe Leakes’ Boyfriends
At this time, we do not have any information available on NeNe Leakes’ prior boyfriends.
NeNe Leakes has a sister named Kendle Kenya Sherman.
He has three brothers, one of whom he grew up with in Athens, Georgia.
NeNe Leakes has a son with her husband, Brent. Her oldest son, Bryson was born to her ex-husband in her early twenties.
In 2012, she also welcomed her first granddaughter, Bri’Asia Bryant.
It’s unclear which high school NeNe Leakes went to at this time.
As far as we know, NeNe Leakes has not gone to college.
According to sources, the reality star was offered a whopping $2.5 million for the tenth season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. If that’s any indication, she would have pulled in a decent amount from the TV show over the years.
As of 2017, NeNe Leakes has an estimated net worth of $12 Million.
In her free time, she enjoys having “girl time” with some of her closest friends.
Some of her favorite snacks include fruit, and crackers and cheese
Riesling and rosé
Her favorite childhood movie is Grease
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on December 12, he is a Sagittarius
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
NeNe Leakes’ Social Media Accounts & Usernames
NeNe Leakes’ Facebook Account
NeNe Leakes’ Twitter Username
NeNe Leakes’ Instagram Username
NeNe Leakes’ Youtube Channel
As far as we know, NeNe Leakes does not have a Youtube channel
NeNe Leakes’ Snapchat Username
NeNe Leakes’ Snapchat username is @fabulousnene.
Other Interesting Facts:
- In 2014, she competed in ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, where she finished in seventh place
- This January, she and her Facebook faced off against Grace Gealey and Trai Bylers in the second MasterChef Celebrity Showdown, though they ultimately lost
- Last year, she embarked on her first comedy tour, So Nasty, So Rude, which saw her traveling for many months
- She has a few production credits to her name; in fact, she had founded her own production company, NeNe Leakes Entertainment in 2013
- Her wedding with Gregg Leakes in Atlanta was followed in the TV special, I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- She participated in the eleventh season of Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice in 2011; after an argument with a fellow cast member, she walked off the show
- Her only movie appearance was in The Fighting Temptations, starring Beyonce and Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- She served as a regular panelist on ABC’s revival of the popular 50’s game show, To Tell The Truth
- She has appeared on several talk shows this year including, The Dr. Oz Show, The Real, The Doctors, and E! News Daily, to name a few
- In 2013, she was hospitalized for a “mystery illness” that caused her to be bedridden with multiple IVs
- She gave birth to her oldest son at the age of 21; the child’s father is her ex-boyfriend
NeNe Leakes Bio – 2018 Update
Hailing from Queens, New York, NeNe Leakes made her acting debut in the film, The Fighting Temptation (2003)– albeit in a deleted scene, years prior to appearing on the Bravo reality series. It wasn’t until 2008, that she was made one of the main cast members in The Real Housewives of Atlanta. One of the more popular titles on the network, it has garnered her much fame over the past few years. Eventually returning as an actress in 2014, she played the part of Roz Washington in the comedy-drama, Glee. Later that same year, she was offered a lead role in the NBC sitcom, The New Normal.
What has NeNe Leakes been up to these past two years (aside from being on the tenth season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta)? For one thing, she’s been keeping herself busy. In 2016 alone, she appeared in several TV programmings including Cupcake Wars, Celebrity Family Feud, Lip Sync Battle, To Tell the Truth, and Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, to name a few. As for this year, she’s been serving as the co-host for Fashion Police, a role that she has continued since 2013. A few months ago, she had also participated as a competitor on MasterChef Celebrity Showdown, alongside Anthony Anderson, Tiki Barger, Jordan Brewster, among others.